“Fresh & Done Right”

Schutty's Seafood
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Fresh & Done Right”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

If you aren't from the area it is time to experience true fresh Maine seafood. Do not go there expecting to order anything in particular. Get something off of the specials menu. It is constantly changing with the newest catch, and I have never been disappointed. It will be made fresh to order and you will expect to wait a few minutes for it, so sit back in the nice lounge chairs and soak in the sun for a few minutes, it will be worth it!

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank JOE A

Cincinnati, Ohio
“It's a food truck, so what! ;)”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure if some of the other reviewers have been to a food truck before! The truck itself is typical, the food is anything but. Super fresh lobster on the lobster roll, great home made chips, and super friendly service, what more can you ask for? Yes, you eat outside at picnic tables. Yes, you wait 5 minutes or so for your food. Would you want it to be sitting around already made? No, they don't have martinis. Have a great seafood meal there and then hit one of the local bars in Bath for your cocktail! ;)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank betsytrot
Bath, Maine
“Quick lunch”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was not a quick lunch I had to wait quite a while. The smell of fat made the wait even worse. The homemade French fries were soggy and awful. I would not go there again.

• Visited August 2013
Tucson
“Best seafood”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We were staying in Maine for a week and had some wonderful, very expensive meals but nothing compares to Schutty's Seafood. When I checked the computer for restaurants to eat in Bath and Schutty's popped up my husband said we should try it. I was not very comfortable when I read it was a little food truck and tried to talk him out of it but I am sure glad that we went there to eat. It was the best and freshest food ever! It was my favorite meal on our whole trip. Please do yourself a favor and visit this little gem! You won't regret it!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank BuntyTucson
Portland, Oregon
“I hadn't realized it was a food truck so was surprised!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Not that I have anything against them - though we call them "food carts" on the west coast. But I realized this was not where my east coast cycling partner would want to eat dinner. No martinis here! So I had a lobster roll. Which I was disappointed in. The chips were great though.

• Visited September 2013