“from a regular”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Had yet another wonderful lunch today. My wife had the pan seared scallop tacos with asian slaw which she said were "perfect". I tried the grilled veggie sub with garlicky mayo and melted cheese. Mushrooms, onions, peppers, black olives on a grilled roll. Once again- inventive and delicious. Going again tomorrow with my son. The menu is so extensive that you never run out of tempting choices. Can't say enough for Schutty's. We are both enthusiastic cooks and give this unassuming spot five stars.

1  Thank bordeaux13

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had lunch here today. The clam chowder was thick and tasted like New England clam chowder should. The fried shrimp were plentiful and fresh and the onion rings perfect. This is a great place for seafood if you are in the area. The nonseafood items on the menu also looked good. While this is not a "restaurant", the food is worth sitting on a picnic table by the parking lot.

1  Thank ross5100
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Wow, my husband and I decided to take a day to drive around the area while visiting portland. Read reviews about this food truck and decided to go for it. So glad we did!!! A great find! The guys were super friendly and really helped with suggestions. They also were very honest - telling us to just order a small size of one of the plates instead of the large. They were right! The portions were generous and everything we had was amazing. Very much a local treasure!!

1  Thank Amybr86
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am not even kidding when I say - I don't know how I survived eating in the Brunswick area before I found Schutty's. My boyfriend owns a garage down the road and we went together for the first time; and have been hooked ever since. Do not go with anything particular in mind - order anything on the menu and you will not be disappointed. They have a fresh take on classic foods - lobster rolls, french fries, fish tacos, stuffed mushrooms and it's all AMAZING. I can't wait for them to open for the season. If they have the Fresh Mint Iced Tea when you go, have some! I have never been disappointed with anything that I have ordered and you won't be either! Drive straight place Fat Boy's and go to Schutty's instead =)

2  Thank Liz C
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stopped to order and eat every afternoon for lunch when I spent the weekend in Bath this past October. The fried clams are breaded and fried, and lobster roll, made to order in front of you. The potato chips and fries are hand cut. The clams are from New Meadows River and taste awesome. Crowded in the summer but that is to be expected. A must stop when driving by Route 1 near Brunswick,Maine. Take the New Meadows Road exit

1  Thank FAJ8674