“Very Good Ice Cream”

Dot's Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Bath
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a quaint little ice cream shop in maine. It has very good ice cream.
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Old fashioned location, but all the ice cream flavored you could imagine. All sizes are big portions, they have gelato. Places to sit inside or out. Did I say great ice cream!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

not only does Dot's have a huge variety of ice cream choices, now they have soups and sandwiches as delicious as the ice cream. it's a treat to have them in downtown bath.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We stopped by here after a long visit to the maritime museum. Wow! Don't get me wrong to me all ice cream is good but this was exceptional. I had the pumpkin pecan and it was the best I have eaten. My hubby got the moose tracks and he wouldn't share so I'm assuming it was delicious. Can't go wrong with any flavor.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I was from out of town, visiting friends. Got an urge for ice cream and we went here. My experience made me want to move to Bath just to go back! First of all, the server was so patient and great and allowed me a few samples before I made my choice. She seemed very confident, proud and knowledgeable of her products. I loved the unusual choices offered here. I was tempted to try to the Basil Mint, but ended up with a Middle Eastern fig that was heavenly. It was interesting on a Sunday evening to see other older adults without children also patronizing the place. I guess with the range of exotic blends of flavors, this could be called ice cream for the sophisticated palate. Wish they could ship to Canada!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We live in the Bath area and visit Dot's frequently. They have a great selection of flavors and have added gelato this year. The service is friendly and prompt. There are tables inside and outside along the side walk. It is funny how ice cream seems to make everyone more fun to be around. We love the Solo Bistro and they have wonderful deserts. You will often see the same people you sat near for dinner at the Bistro having an ice cream sundae at Dot's after their meal.Two places are only a block away and make the perfect combinatioin on a nice night.