“Nice place directly across the street”

Kennebec Tavern & Marina
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Good food with great view of the Kennebec river. One of the best lobster rolls ever. Friendly service.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We wanted to have dinner somewhere else so we went just for apps and drinks. We had smoked salmon wrapped scallops and they were crazy good! I just had a local beer but my wife had a margarita which she really enjoyed. The view was great and service was excellent.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We have gone there several times for lunch meetings and the food and service has always been very good.
You can either sit on the deck or stay inside with the A/C.. It is right on the water front of the Kennebec River. They also have boat rides for a nominal fee.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I ordered a frozen mudslide, which came fairly quickly and was very good. Then I ordered a cup of lobster chowder and fried clams. Unfortunately they brought out both at the same time (why would they not bring the chowder out first???), so that while I ate my chowder the clams were getting cold. The chowder was good, with real chunks of lobster - some too big to eat without cutting. I switched to the clams, which were cold and chewy. I'm not sure they would have been better if they were warm; they didn't seem fresh. My waitress offered to reheat them for me (have you tried reheated fried clams?) but I declined... The location and view was great, but it was a pricey and not very tasty meal.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Prices were slightly high but sitting outside along the water was worth it. Drinks and food were very good.