“Good Pizza, Good Beer Choice, Great casual, comfortable atmosphere”
Review of Cabin

Cabin
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We've been getting pizza and pitchers of beer at the Cabin for close to 20 years. It's a great place to go with the family. It's a very good quality pizza and the beer on tap is great. We've never been disappointed.
For a large party we're able to reserve one of the rooms.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

It is a Cabin, in Bath Maine. Great pizza, good service, a warm place when its cold and rainy out. Good basic Italian comfort foods!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I went there with friends and family and I got a pepperoni and mushroom pizza and small cheese sticks along with fries. I also got a soft drink which comes in a can. If I wanted soda in a can then go to a store and buy it! I don't like their pizza the sauce is gross and the dough for me taste dry. The highlight of my trip were the cheese sticks and even they were over cooked! My son liked his meal so I guess it was an okay visit but have to say wouldn't go back again! My friend said her sandwich was ok and that it usually doesn't take as long for the meal but it was busy.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Cabin's pizza has gotten a lot of press and I suppose they have a very loyal following. If theirs truly is the best pizza in Maine, then I'm going to have to give up on pizza for the duration. My husband and I had dinner there last weekend and we had hoped for better. Their pizza isn't bad. It's just not over-the-top wonderful. The crust is NOT really thin -- NY pizza has thin crust -- and this crust was OK but pretty hefty. Service is pleasant (you order, then go sit, and they bring you your pizza). Our table was next to a lively group of children, which made for a rather loud experience. They offer Pemaquid Ale, the saving grace of the meal, on tap, by the glass or pitcher, though at a premium.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This was a great stop after our visit to the Maritime museum for lunch. Ordered 2 large plain cheese pizzas with a handful of sprites at it did not disappoint. You order at the counter as soon as you get in then sit in a booth and wait. Pizza was very good for a fam of 5 (3kids)with leftovers that were gone by end of day. Good pizza and service plain and simple.