“Great Pizza and more”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Tried the cabin after reading trip advisor reviews. The pizza is very good. Thin crust just right, a little brown on the bottom and not soggy like some thin crust. Second time there had lasagna. Also very good, but I will stick to the pizza. Bread knots are very good. Children love this place. Good atmosphere, cabin like, dim lighting and wood stained interior. Pay and order when you go in. Leave tip in the tip jar, they bring the food when ready. Is right next to BIW. No credit cards.

1  Thank Chad J

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This is the real deal. Hand thrown dough, tangy sauce, and good cheese, bubbly crust. Not made in a pan, comes in 3 sizes. Inexpensive. I grew up 10 miles from Boston's North End. It's a little thicker than Regina's, but not much, the dough is chewy like it should be. U talkin to me?

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We've been getting pizza and pitchers of beer at the Cabin for close to 20 years. It's a great place to go with the family. It's a very good quality pizza and the beer on tap is great. We've never been disappointed.
For a large party we're able to reserve one of the rooms.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

It is a Cabin, in Bath Maine. Great pizza, good service, a warm place when its cold and rainy out. Good basic Italian comfort foods!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I went there with friends and family and I got a pepperoni and mushroom pizza and small cheese sticks along with fries. I also got a soft drink which comes in a can. If I wanted soda in a can then go to a store and buy it! I don't like their pizza the sauce is gross and the dough for me taste dry. The highlight of my trip were the cheese sticks and even they were over cooked! My son liked his meal so I guess it was an okay visit but have to say wouldn't go back again! My friend said her sandwich was ok and that it usually doesn't take as long for the meal but it was busy.