“Not what it was”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Knoxville, United States
“Not what it was”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was here for a month in June and ordered from them often. The seafood was some of the best fried seafood I had eaten in a long time and delivery was unexpectedly fast. I ordered from them again 6 weeks later on a return trip and the food was mediocre at best. I ordered from them again because I didn't want to go out and after waiting an hour, I cancelled my order. The delivery guy still showed up at the door and I sent him away. I don't know what changed in 6 weeks but I am disappointed.

• Visited August 2013

Bath, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place for pizza”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Best pizza in town we always order from there,. never eaten anything else subs are okay just that ,pleasant atomspehre

Visited September 2012
1 Thank whlamp05
Bingham, Maine, United States
“Delivery service was very slow”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Although the food was good it was cooled off and took twice as long to arrive as stated on the phone.

Visited November 2011
Wiscasset, Maine
“Best grinder In the world”
Reviewed 27 August 2010

My girlfriends and I always meet here for lunch dates, they have the best grinders! Also the athenian veggie pizza is one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life so far!

1 Thank Juno05
Maine
“So delicious!”
Reviewed 7 February 2010

I've been coming here for YEARS! The food is great, hits the spot every time, no matter what you're in the mood for! Pizza, pasta, subs, greek, italian, america, cheese steaks, speacialty pizzas, tons of toppings to choose from. Baklava to die for. If you haven't tried the broccoli bite appetizers you are MISSING OUT! This place is great, family friendly, eat in, take out, delivery! This is my standard going out for yummy food to hit the spot place! I highly recommend if you're in the area. It's right on your way through town on Route 1, convenient and great food! Private function room for get togethers, celebrating special occasions!