“Prompt polite service, bad food.”

Mid Coast Pizza & More Incorporated
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Cheese-steak sub was overcooked. Steak was sliced too thin and then cooked to the point where it had the texture of potato chips, but with no flavor whatsoever. There were a few onions and peppers visible, but they offered no flavor. Extremely disappointing.

Cheese pizza was bad Greek-style. Flavorless. Thick, crunchy, flavorless crust, hard enough to threaten damage to gums.. Red sauce was completely obscured by mass of tasteless white matter that pretended to be cheese. We threw away 6 of 8 slices.

Too bad. We're moving to the area and are looking for a good pizza/sub shop. Boy, is this NOT the place.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was here for a month in June and ordered from them often. The seafood was some of the best fried seafood I had eaten in a long time and delivery was unexpectedly fast. I ordered from them again 6 weeks later on a return trip and the food was mediocre at best. I ordered from them again because I didn't want to go out and after waiting an hour, I cancelled my order. The delivery guy still showed up at the door and I sent him away. I don't know what changed in 6 weeks but I am disappointed.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Best pizza in town we always order from there,. never eaten anything else subs are okay just that ,pleasant atomspehre

1  Thank whlamp05
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Although the food was good it was cooled off and took twice as long to arrive as stated on the phone.

Reviewed 27 August 2010

My girlfriends and I always meet here for lunch dates, they have the best grinders! Also the athenian veggie pizza is one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life so far!

1  Thank Juno05