Benjamin F. Packard House Bed and Breakfast
    Wiscasset Woods Lodge(Wiscasset)
    The Daniel(Brunswick)
    Travelers Inn(Brunswick)
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsice waterhomemade granolachocolate covered blueberriesb bgracious hostsquiet streetdrawing roomdietary needslovely homerainy daythought of everythingbreakfast was deliciousstayed longermarkpitchermainehostess
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I was only in town 2 days, but didn't want to stay at a hotel. I loved the charm of this old house. The street was very quiet and it was just a short walk into town.

Amy was an excellent and knowledgeable host. The entire house was super clean. Turn down service, a pitcher of cold water and even chocolate covered blueberries in my room. I also really enjoyed the deep soaker tub in my room.

The best part for me is that Amy was able to accommodate my gluten allergy and I had a great breakfast every morning. The berry crisp was fabulous!!

Glad I got to stay and enjoy the area :-)

• Stayed: June 2014
    1  Thank Masha P
    Reviewed 6 June 2014

The innkeeper was very friendly and accommodating. The room (Downeaster) was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Available parking. Really no problem. If you're looking for a nice spot to stay while you're in the mid maine coast, this is nice place for good value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
    1  Thank Noli B
    Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Packard room on a recent trip to the Maine coast. I'm glad we strayed from the normal hotel routine and decided to give the B&B route a try. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was to stay in a small B&B. Our room was clean and comfortable and didn't have that very outdated feel I get when browsing photos of other B&B's. The breakfast here is awesome. My husband stated that the scones we had there were probably the best scones he's ever had and I should have bought a jar of their granola while I was there because its wonderful. Their 2 dogs just made it feel that much more relaxed and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 5 November 2013

We had a wonderful stay, Amy was a most welcoming host and cooked a great breakfast. We stayed in the Downeaster room which was lovey. I was impressed with the different baskets to recycle rubbish. All of the communal rooms were decorated beautifully and extremely clean, it was hard to decide which was most comfortable to sit in, we opted for the games room and played yahtzee! Sadly we only had one night there, if we had known how beautiful the B&B was and how much there was to see in Bath, we may have chosen to stay 2 nights. We were on a tour of 6 New England states and stayed somewhere different almost every night, Amy and Mark's place was probably our favourite and we stayed in some good qaulity B&B's, including select registry ones. Heartily recommended and that's without mentioning the gorgeous Lupi and Tille!

Room Tip: cannot imagine there would be a bad room
    • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank kevdeb25th
    Reviewed 10 October 2013

I spent a long weekend in Bath, ME and stayed at the Packard House. The house is beautiful and in addition to their rooms, guests have access to four rooms one the first floor of the house. They are perfect for sitting and reading, playing board games, or watching television. ALl the rooms are comfortable but the guest room and bath was lovely, the bed was great and I had a lovely and relaxing mini-break.
    Breakfast is superb! You can have homemade granola with milk or yogurt and fresh fruit with a freshly baked, muffin or scone in the morning or you can add the hot breakfast to the buffet....Have the hot breakfast. It is delicious and will set you up for a day filled with the activities of your choice.

Amy and Mark are charming and lovely innkeepers!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo