“Good time”
Review of Belfast Bay Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Belfast
Belfast Bay Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I would go here again.

Good rooms, not too expensive. And would go again soon. Would recommend any one to go here!

Breakfast was a standard full Englishz which I don't understand considering its Belfast.. But what ever.

Next time I'll remember to bring money for tipping staff.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We are looking forward to going back for another stay at the inn. It is absolutely lovely. Excellent attention to detail. The rooms are actually suites with everything you would need for a short or long term stay. Our bed was very comfortable with luxurious linens. The owners are friendly and make you feel right at home. Breakfast is a sumptuous feast served in your room. We stayed at the Inn on New Year's Eve. What a great way to end and start the year. We highly recommend this Inn.

Room Tip: Actually, they are all good. We had the Garden suite with an outdoor entrance. Quiet and very nice...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

There just is not "too much" you can say about how wonderful this Inn is. No matter what aspect of it, the appearance, the comfort level, the luxury, the appointments and even the owners (who seem more like family than the owners of an inn), it is 5 star all the way. The rooms are not "rooms," they are apartments. You will have plenty of room to relax and you will not feel like you are going back to a hotel room when you come "home." I could go on and on, but just read the other reviews... you will get the idea. There isn't a single thing I would change about this place.

Room Tip: 203 with the fireplace nice in December! But you can't go wrong with any of the rooms; I am sur...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This B&B has very nice accommodations. Our suite was a complete apartment, with almost all the amenities. The bed was excellent. Unfortunately, the phones and stove were not working when we were there. The phones would not have been a problem but our cell phones are AT&T, which had very limited coverage in the area. The owner told us that he disabled the stove/ oven so patrons wouldn't cook seafood and stink up the place. Breakfast was good, and the hospitality was great. Would visit them in the future, if we are ever in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

our overnight stay at the Belfast Bay Inn! Hubby had a particularly stressful week and, since we live only ~35 miles away, had planned to go to Belfast for dinner at DelVinos (fabulous, btw) and movies at The Colonial (very cool, btw!). At the very last minute, I thought we may as well stay over, to make it as relaxing as possible for him and make it feel like a real get-away. I chose Room #301 (large suite) and tried to keep it a surprise -- that didn't work but let me tell you, I made SUCH a great decision! The Innkeepers (Eddie and wife, Judy) were very kind and helpful -- the suite is wonderful! A beautiful kitchen/eating/family room, beautifully appointed bath and the bedroom...! I have only once slept on a bed in any hotel that rivaled this one and that was at the Ritz in Atlanta! The pillows, ahhhhhhh... I can't say enough about this place. When we checked out this a.m. after breakfast at Chase's (veggie-fab) and prior to a beautiful walk along the harbor and shopping in the little shops of downtown Belfast, we bought a GC for a dear friend and plan on staying back here again later in the winter for another little getaway. Perfect!

Room Tip: Rm #301!!!! SO worth the $$$, believe me! Beautiful French doors to a Juliet Balcony that fronts M...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My wife and I saw the Belfast Bay Inn featured on the Boston TV show Chronicle a while a go and liked it enough that we made a reservation there for the weekend (Nov 1-3, 2013). My wife and I have been married for 36 years and, although not world travelers, have stayed at many inns and hotels over the years. We both agree that the Belfast Bay Inn is ranked #1, exceeding any other stay by a large margin. Our suite at the Inn was magnificent. Our suite (303) had a living room with a gas fireplace and french doors with a view of Belfast Bay, a full kitchen, large bedroom with an amazingly comfortable bed, and a large bathroom. Judy and Eddie (Inn owners) had the building renovated to their specifications and it shows. The decor throughout the Inn is magnificent and the craftsmanship is superb. Eddie and Judy are wonderful hosts too. Since the Inn is right in downtown Belfast, it's a short walk to Belfast Bay and several restaurants. We're already planning a return trip to the Inn in 2014.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband surprised me in the fall with a night away. I was thrilled when I found out he was taking me to The Belfast Bay Inn! I had been in the boutique when we vacationed in the summer and had met Judy, who owns/operates the Inn with her wonderful husband, Eddie. Both my husband and I had a wonderful time staying at the inn. The Inn has such character and the decor is something out of a high end magazine! It was so relaxing and the breakfast delivered to your room in the morning was delicious! We cannot wait to revisit the inn!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belfast
Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge
#1 of 10 in Camden
Yankee Clipper Motel
Yankee Clipper Motel
#2 of 8 in Belfast

Been to Belfast Bay Inn? Share your experiences!