“Very good, natural, fresh”
Review of The Juice Cellar - CLOSED

The Juice Cellar
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Juice Cellar provides you with fresh plant-based food, delicious smoothies & juice as well as packaged snacks and supplements. In the heart of historic downtown Belfast, Maine, this shop is a little tucked away across from the Belfast Co-op and most definitely worth a step inside.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

It offers a great variety of juices, smoothies and vegan, gluten-free snacks. You can choose among several different fruits, almond milk is used instead than animal milk and all drinks are prepared right there. Not many seats, just few benches and a good selection of magazines while you wait. Recommended.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

After Maine staple food a fresh delicious juice is just right. I enjoyed the juice. Slight whiff of self satisfaction in server assured me I was part of the in crowd.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This place is tucked away, so it's ready to pass by. The juice my friend and I had there was good, but we did wait a bit (understandably). The prices are a bit higher than I'm used to paying although I had no complaints.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I wish that I lived closer to the Juice Cellar because I'd be there every day. They make a wonderful array of juices, smoothies, delicious, dehydrated macaroons and the vegan cheeses are outstanding. It's a great addition to Belfast.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I really wish there was a Juice Cellar near my work in Ellsworth, but whenever I am in Belfast I always stop in. I love all the juices and my favorite smoothie is the Maca Malt. They have a great selection of gluten free snacks, which I appreciate being GF, and their vegan cheeses are delicious too! The staff are all super friendly and it's got a fun, funky vibe inside. Belfast is a lucky town to have this place!