“Yummy!”

Moonbat City Baking
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Belfast
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Was in town yesterday for a meeting and made it a point to stop in because I'd been hearing and reading such wonderful things about this place. And it far exceeded my expectations! Sampled the almond croissants (as they were already sold out of the chocolate), the cinnamon rolls and the cupcakes. All wonderful!! I took them all to go, but there is a small bright and sunny dining area to sit and enjoy them along with serve yourself coffee and tea. They will also do cakes and pies by special order.

Right now (March) hours are limited, so check their schedule before stopping by. Also, located on the far end of Main Street, but just a short walk from the harbor.

1  Thank sailorgirl2001

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I can't stay away from this place! Everything I have tried is the BEST! Croissants, chocolate and almond (my daughter's favorite). Cinnamon rolls truly are the best I have ever EVER had and I've had a lot in my life! They are open Thursday - Sunday from 7:00 - until (I'm not sure maybe 1:00) ...until they sell out and they sell out everyday! The women who bake and run this place are wonderful! The coffee is good and they have teas too (self serve). You can sit in the sunny dining room or get your baked goods and beverages to go with counter service and a nice variety/selection. Wish I could rate this place a TEN! FANTASTIC, a MUST if you are going to be in Belfast! Also, I love, Love, LOVE the name!

1  Thank TheMiahMan
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Moonbat City Baking is a wonderful small bakery, it is advisable to get there early on weekends, because when we got there the selection was somewhat limited. We got the raspberry hand pies and coffee. The hand pies were absolutely delicious. The selection, although small was full of luscious looking treats.

The restaurant is painted bright colors, it is warm and welcoming. I will be going back every time I am in the Belfast area. If you are traveling through coastal Maine, get off the highway and visit beautiful Belfast and drop by Moonbat City Baking. You won't regret it!

2  Thank Luvmyredmiata
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love a bakery that limits its output so you're assured of getting something extraordinary and fresh. Everything was so delicious I bought heaps to take to friends on my way back home from the Camden International Film Festival. ***** Stars!

2  Thank LEIGHSCHMIDT
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Delicious baked goods and coffee served up by pleasant folks in an historic old building on Main Street. What more could you want? Get there early for the best selection.

2  Thank Daniel M