Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge
Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$97
Belfast Harbor Inn(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$130
Seascape Motel and Cottages(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
Yankee Clipper Motel(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$97
The Gull Motel(Belfast)(Great Value!)
Yardarm Motel(Searsport)(Great Value!)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotels.com
Ducktrap Motel(Lincolnville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsocean edgegreat viewhot tubindoor poolroom was cleanmake your own wafflesmassage chairking suitehotel restaurantcomplimentary breakfastyogurtattached restaurantadirondack chairsnice breakfastthird floorbottom floorview of the bay
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My husband ,sister and brother in law and I stayed for a week, would stay here again an again!! Nice rooms great view, good breakfast although if they would have offered a few different breakfast items every couple days, sausage biscuits or bacon would have been nice, but otherwise, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Barry_Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for your comments and for staying with your family for a week. I was glad that you enjoyed your stay. I agree with your comment about breakfast: to offer different things on different days. We are currently constrained by Comfort Inn standards on what we can offer for breakfast.
When we change to Fireside Inn & Suites in January, we can look at adding/changing our breakfast offerings, according to what our guest request. Thank you for that input. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Nothing fancy; but rooms are clean and convenient location. A pleasure to hear desk clerk say "I am lucky because I work for the best company and family around...the Lafayette's." Refreshing to see they take both pride and pleasure in serving the public. Great views from the rooms...quiet and relaxing.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. We are indeed fortunate to be able to do what we love and get paid for it. I am glad that it shows.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband and I spent one night here on our trip up the coast. Our room was beautiful. It had a great view of the ocean and had a balcony with 2 chairs. We could walk down to the water on the beautiful grassy yard in back. It has a restaurant attached and we received a coupon for a complimentary cocktail with dinner. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. It also had a mini fridge and microwave. My only suggestion would be to have someone monitoring the breakfast area. The eggs and sausage were cold when we got there. It was somewhat busy and the tables where not getting wiped down....sticky from syrup and covered with crumbs. Other than that, which could have been a fluke, we loved our stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Barry_Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry about the breakfast area in the morning. We have a dedicated person who takes care of the breakfast each day. I am sorry that she wasn't on her game that day.
I will forward you comments to her supervisor for follow up.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

If you are looking for location, you cannot beat this hotel. Our room had a balcony facing the ocean, and you can walk straight to the ocean's edge through the hotel garden. The room was very comfortable and clean, and provided everything we needed. Breakfast was as expected. The pool area was nice, again with a great view, though only suitable for a couple of people to swim at one time, as it narrows in the middle. It's fine for relaxing in, but more limited for a serious swimmer wanting to do lengths. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel and would visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Barry_Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for your kind words. From your profile, I can see that you have traveled extensively. I am pleased to see that you found our hotel so favorable. I hope that we can serve you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. The room was clean and comfortable and the balcony was a great place to sit outside and enjoy the lovely view. The rooms have a coffee maker, small fridge, and microwave. The staff at reception were friendly and helpful, happily filling in the small personal items that we had forgotten at home (comb, toothbrush). The complimentary breakfast was very good, with a range from waffles to cereal to yogurt and fresh fruit. There is a juice (orange or cranberry) dispensing machine, along with coffee, hot water for teas and hot chocolate, and cold water, that are available 24 hours. Also in the lobby is a computer for the guests, along with a printer (free of charge). I used the computer and the printer and both worked well. The only problem was that the phones in the rooms were not working during our stay here. I heard several people comment on this and we were all told the same thing, there was a problem and someone would be coming to fix it. (I had the feeling that this was a problem that had been going on for a few days) The phones were not fixed during my stay, however, the front desk did let me use the hotel phone when I needed it. This was OK, but afforded no privacy when I made my calls to my family, as the staff and anyone in the lobby was privy to my conversations. Apart from this inconvenience, we did enjoy our stay and are looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank briarwoodrose
Barry_Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for putting up with the inconvenience of the phones. As Murphy's law would have it, the phones quit on a Friday night, after the repairman could order parts. As soon as the parts place opened, he had the part FEDEXed and installed it the next day.
I am glad that you otherwise enjoyed your stay, and that the desk staff was able to accommodate your telephone needs to the best of their ability.
We look forward to serving you again.