I travel for business often. When I head to the Maine Coast, I plan my trip put to allow myself a night here. The staff, esp. George, is very friendly and helpful. There are usually cookies by the front desk. Most of the room have a small balcony and the views are incredible. Downtown Belfast is quite charming. The on premises restaurant is very good and serves better and more varied items than your typical hotel restaurant. They even had some micro-brews on tap. Breakfast is typical for a Comfort Inn, but you will find many very friendly travelers even in the off season. The location is convenient to day trips both north to Bar Harbor and south to Camden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine