We stayed in room 8 of the motel overlooking the water. While the decor was a bit dated, the room had been renovated and was comfortable and clean, particularly the bathroom. Loved the deck off the back. Coffee in the morning overlooking the water was a great way to start the day! Although the wireless was impossible to connect to, being unplugged is not a bad thing! We would absolutely stay there again and almost did on our way home! Loved the proximity to Young's Lobster Pound! Very relaxing and welcoming place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village, located in the mid-coast region, offers guest rooms and cottages in Belfast, Maine. All units have beautiful views of Penobscot Bay and the outer island of Islesboro. we are located on ten acres with easy access into the water for a refreshing swim. There is a children's playground area along with BBQ grills and picnic tables throughout the property. You will especially enjoy the beautiful grounds and lovely gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine