We've booked a cottage and were lucky:
We've got one with a nice ocean view and overall we liked the place.
It was very cozy and so quiet!
There's definitely something to it, when you can only here seagulls and the ocean.
The ladys at the reception were nice and everything worked in the cottage. The WiFi connection was excellent.
The only thing I would improve:
The cottage we've staid in needs refurbishing. But nothing serious that wouldn't be a reason not coming back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village, located in the mid-coast region, offers guest rooms and cottages in Belfast, Maine. All units have beautiful views of Penobscot Bay and the outer island of Islesboro. we are located on ten acres with easy access into the water for a refreshing swim. There is a children's playground area along with BBQ grills and picnic tables throughout the property. You will especially enjoy the beautiful grounds and lovely gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine