My wife and I stayed here for three days to start a trip in New England. When our trip ended, we wished we could have had more time in Belfast and at the Colonial Gables. It was our first anniversary so I chose to surprise my wife by shipping the cake top to the Colonial Gables, and Mary the lady who runs the place helped me out. She also mailed me 20+ flyer, pamphlets, brochures etc. about Belfast. It was the best trip ever and our stay here was amazing. You'd be foolish not to stay here if you are going to be in the Belfast/Bar Harbor area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village, located in the mid-coast region, offers guest rooms and cottages in Belfast, Maine. All units have beautiful views of Penobscot Bay and the outer island of Islesboro. we are located on ten acres with easy access into the water for a refreshing swim. There is a children's playground area along with BBQ grills and picnic tables throughout the property. You will especially enjoy the beautiful grounds and lovely gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine