“Intersting food”

The Jolly Drayman Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ocala, Florida
“Intersting food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I went for dinner with my wife and the food was very good. I had a "Wellie" that was delicious and my wife had an Indian Curry dish. Both of us were very happy with our food. Be wary, the place is small and the tables are packed in. If the folks at the next table are talking loudly and taking phone calls, the atmosphere in the place can quickly become unpleasant.

• Visited July 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Jilly Drayman”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

While the food was tasty, the service was a bit slow and disorganized - especially for a place so small!!

Visited July 2014
Crescent City, Florida
“If you like English Cuisine The Jolly Drayman is a must stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been there a few times over the years and are never disappointed. I've had there bangers and mash and shepard's pie. Last week we both had the chicken pasty. Best I have had in the US. The bartender makes a mean cosmo according to my wife and the moscow mule was great even though it was not served in a copper mug. Look forward to our next visit.

• Visited May 2014
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“A true British Pub nestled in beautiful Bethel Maine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My family and I have vacationed in Bethel Maine for many years. Each year includes more stops at the The Jolly Drayman. Great selection of true British food and wonderful beers/ciders. We have brought our friends from the UK and they actually feel like they are home. The owners are very nice and stop by and chat and let us know what's been going on. It's just a great place to go and get a great bite to eat and to finish the night with a great drink. The locals are very friendly and parking is a breeze. I highly recommend the food. Such a diverse menu and the portions are huge. Take the time to enjoy this great pub in Bethel. Maybe we will see you there.

• Visited August 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
“A regular stop for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

My family owns a condo at Sunday River which we frequent often. Any weekend we are there we always eat one night at the Drayman. The food and drinks are great and they are so good to my 10 year old son. We take friends here and they feel the same. Quaint atmosphere and tasty beer too!