“Great Stop for Snacks, wine, beer and Pies”
Review of Good Food Store

Good Food Store
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Bethel
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This stop was a great find for homemade cookies and snacks as well as wines and microbrews. They make pies too! We'll be back!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Sometimes run out of pies later in the day on weekends. Home made crusts & fillings.

Our favorite was the crumb topping.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We waited over 20 minutes for two sandwiches while others came and left. with their orders. Finally found our sitting on the counter and had been for a while. Not a great experience

1  Thank GrandMango
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I was in town for my 30th high school reunion, we came up from MD to spend two weeks traveling in Maine. Since I have a gluten allergy, I am always on the hunt for gluten free items when I am traveling. While the overall selection of products is a lot smaller than what I am used to in the Baltimore metro area, the good food store had fantastic gluten free/grain free paleo bread from Dunham Farm. I liked it so much I bough the last 2 loaves. Next time I am in the area I will absolutely stop back in for more bread!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Whenever I visit Maine, I am sure to stop at the Good food Store in Bethel for a bite to eat. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but they have a nice selection of natural, organic, and local foods inside. The cafe prepares tasty soups (seasonally), salads, and sandwiches. They even have several gluten-free options. There is no inside dining area, but there is a picnic table outside, and plenty of picnic spots in the region.

2  Thank Lizzie010149021

Been to Good Food Store? Share your experiences!