We enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Victoria Inn right before New Years this year with my parents. I found the reviews on TripAdvisor very helpful in choosing the Victoria Inn--the rooms are not the most up-to-date or fancy, but the overall inn is very comfortable and the hospitality, location, and value for the money made this a wonderful stay for us. Plus---the breakfast is above and beyond!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Inn is a bed and breakfast inn in Bethel, a charming and historic village located the western Maine mountains region. This historic 19th century inn, previously known as the Bethel Inn, has been lovingly restored with the decor and antiques of the romantic Victorian period. We are pleased to offer a variety of lodging accommodations including standard rooms, superior and deluxe rooms, as well as multi-room family suites with lofts. All rooms are decorated with Victorian period furnishings, and offer private baths, cable TV, and room phones with data ports. A delicious full cooked breakfast is included with all of our accommodations. The Victoria Inn is within a short walk to shopping, movie theaters, one of the two renowned local golf courses as well as to Gould Academy, and the National Training Laboratories facilities. Bethel offers a wealth of opportunities for activities including skiing and snowboarding, golfing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and more. Whether you are seeking an active holiday, a romantic getaway, a wedding or anniversary celebration, scenic touring, or a family vacation, plan on staying with us at The Victoria Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Victoria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victoria Hotel Bethel
- The Victoria Inn Bethel, Maine