“great meal at a great price.”
Review of Inman's Diner & Dairy Bar - CLOSED

Inman's Diner & Dairy Bar
Cuisines: Diner
Auburn, Maine
“great meal at a great price.”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Now I can't speak for the eggs Benedict as we stopped for lunch, but the burger was Great! The music was very loud but the young lady turned it down when I asked if she would.

Small interior that seats maybe 10-15 people. Not many options at this end of town or until you get to NH, so it was nice to see, and after stopping, glad we did.

• Visited October 2013

Burlington, Vermont
“How disappointing...”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

For many years, we stopped here on our annual vacation trip to Maine. It was always great---excellent breakfast with a variety of homemade breads. Unfortunately, the place has changed hands (and name). We were hopeful that the quality would remain, but ended up VERY disappointed. I ordered the Eggs Benedict. What a mistake. It was the worst I've ever had and even wondered if something "off" in the ingredients. My other half ordered eggs, homefries, and a pancake. The homefries were the little, square ones from a package and then heated up---boring. He claimed that the pancake had absolutely no flavor at all and after tasting it, I agreed.

On another note, I found a piece of metal in my food. It had come off one of the mixers, and the staff wouldn't let us pay for our meal. That was very nice, but it was the quality of the food (or lack thereof) that made us agree that we will never stop there again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank swimminggirl57
Newry, Maine
“Another Great Meal !”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Steak and Cheese Sub, Haddock Sandwich, and AWESOME fried green beans !!!
Topped off with a couple of soft serve mixers....... great meal after a busy day :)

• Visited July 2013
“Small quaint diner”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Came to Newry for the New England Rally on our motorcycles and wanted a good quick place to eat before the sun went down. I had a reuban and my boyfriend had fish and chips. Both were great and the chips were homemade! Waitress was very sweet too, bought some of their whoopi pies for later and wasn't disappointed. Worth the stop.

• Visited July 2013
Newry, Maine
“Great Food, Great Prices”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This diner has something for everyone. Breakfasts are outstanding and prepared to your liking. Lunches, dinner and pizzas a are great ! Friendly staff and reasonable prices are a real plus.....fresh baked bread and bakery items are the best. Interior has been totally refurbished by the new owners and is clean and bright.

• Visited February 2013