“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Bistro 151

Bistro 151
Ranked #18 of 37 Restaurants in Bethel
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The best apres bar in town, Bistro 151 is a brand new addition to Bethel's dining scene. Bistro 151 is located upstairs from Suds Pub at the Sudbury Inn. We offer classic French bistro food in our beautiful bar room, in addition to the dining room and Suds menus. Come see what the buzz is about!
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were a little nervous about ordering fish so far from the ocean but no worries! I ordered the cod special, which was served with a white bean ratatouille. Delicious and oh so light. My friend ordered the broiled seafood dinner and it,too, did not disappoint. The house rolls were amazing as was the profiteroles. This bistro is part of the Mill Inn, which has 3 levels of dining. We checked out the pub downstairs on way out. It looked busy and had live music, yet we couldn't hear anything upstairs.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Great new addition to Bethel. Located just beyond the entrance to Sudbury Inn. It's warm, inviting and warmy decorated. You can choose from it's new "Bistro style" menu or either of the upstairs or Suds menu. I eat out several times a week and Bistro 151 is one of my favorite places to eat and George makes the experience awsum! I haven't eaten everything on the menu yet but working on it!