“Delightful”

Cho Sun
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rhode Island
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was our first meal at Cho Sun, and we stopped in after a long day of skiing at Sunday River. We had checked out the online menu and it looked interesting, so off we went.
The food was satisfying; light, but tasty and intriguing, particularly the short ribs I ordered, the pickled zucchini condiment and those killer roasted potatoes. The shrimp tempura was also one of the best we have had.
Service was professional, friendly and, perhaps most importantly, well-timed, something many restaurants seem to be having trouble with these days. We will definitely go back the next time we're at Sunday River. Our only regret is that it's five hours away!

• Visited April 2014

Westport, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exotic gem in N.E. ski town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had a marvelous meal/time on Sunday. Corey, our waiter, was attentive, knowledgeable and engaging. The food was generous, creative, and delicious. A true exotic gem hidden away in a typical NE ski town. Highly recommend for a great dining experience!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cindy S
Mahone Bay NS
“Refreshing change in Bethel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We ate here on Sunday evening and were very pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious. We will be back the next time we are visiting Bethel.

Visited March 2014
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
“One of the best meals I have in the last few months”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I really enjoyed this place. We didn't have a reservation on a Saturday night and ended up dining in the lounge. I disagree with the other reviewer that listed the lounge as a dark ski bum type bar. It was a lounge and yes the music was a little loud, but the atmosphere and food were amazing so no need to knock this place because you are a hater. Any way. We had some dumplings to start that were amazing. I had a rare tuna dish that was one of the best meals I've had in months. This is seriously better than many Korean places in Boston and New York that I have been to. If your heading to Bethel make a reservation and go!

• Visited January 2014
Long Beach, California
“Unfriendly Place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I was looking forward to dining at this restaurant driving 5 miles from the Grand Summit Hotel.

It was Saturday night 7pmish prime dinner time and there were only two tables occupied, for some reason they were looking strange at me. I was dressed nicely so I couldn't figure what it was.

I waited at front for 10 minutes for the hostess to great me.

She finally came after stopping and chatting with the two tables. I was informed that there aren't any tables left. I replied there were at least 80% of the tables free. She replied they were reserved and that they will not be able to handle the flip.

The only logical conclusion is that they do not, or the two tables ... want my kind there. What else can I think given the circumstances.

Quickly the hostess retreated and talked to one of the two tables.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank dlapid

Been to Cho Sun? Share your experiences!