“Average”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This is an average apres ski bar with average food. The beer selection is also average. The staff is great and the entertainment is usually worth listening to after a day on the mountain.

Visited March 2013

Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Inexperienced servers”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We were there on a Sat night. We didn't want much just some appertizers and drinks. We were with a large group who was at the resort for the weekend but just 2 of us got a table in the back (the live music is way too loud in the main part of the restaurant). The hostess said she could seat us and we'd have a nicest waitress. So we sat down, there were large tables all around us. We finally saw the waitress bring a round of drinks for the table next to us but then passed over us and left the little room. The other large table on the other side of us were all leaving. The bus boy came over to clear that table and the waitress then came over...to the dirty table and started clearing it with him, still hadn't come to our table. I had to used the bathroom and when I came back my husband said that she still hadn't come to the table and we had been sitting there for 25 minutes and there were two empty tables in the back room. It was ridiculous. We finally got up and told the hostess that she never came over and we waited and waited. We ended up going across the street to The Phoenix where they the service was 100x better than this place.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank BBuddy
Cape Cod
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great view, good food, lots of beer”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We ate here 2 days over our recent stay. The wait was as expected on a holiday weekend, but the food did not suffer. I took the time to tell the manager how impressed I was with the staff - efficient and pleasant. The nachos were excellent and seem to be on every table, There is live music in the late afternoon and the deck offers great views of the mountain and skiiers. Some guys were sitting out there eating their nachos as the snow was falling. There was plenty of bar staff to keep the service moving quickly.

Visited January 2013
Halifax
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great food and drinks but awesome service”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We dropped in on a very busy day. Had a short wait to get a seat. No big deal. My wife ordered the vegetarian burger which was amazing. One of the best I've ever had. It was not a fake meat type veggie burger but more of a bean burger. It was full of flavor and delicious. It had tortillas on it which I liked as well as guacamole and cheese. It was accompanyed with frozen type french fries which were fine.

We split the nachos (for 2) between the 3 of us. The serving size was huge. Lots of cheese, jalapenos, black olives, tomatoes and sides of guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Some of the best nachos we've had because they were not frugal with the ingredients. The salsa and guacamole was fresh and delicious. Not just nacho chips but lots of great toppings. Excellent nachos.

I had the Stout Stew in a bowl. It had lots of fresh vegetables like turnips and potatoes. I think they may have been roasted which added to the flavor. It came in a bread bowl which was sort of like a large dumpling filled with tender beef in a nice rich gravy. It arrived piping hot. Just what I needed after being in the cold. I really liked it.

The drinks were reasonably priced and we got to try out Shock Top beer at the recommendation of a bartender. I've never had it before and really liked it.

I have to say though, that our server, (Emma? or maybe Emily) was awesome. It was insanely busy because there was a popular entertainer playing that day plus it was a holiday and to top it off the food inspector did his regular rounds that day which delayed the kitchen. You would not know it though! She was very friendly and extremely fast. She thought ahead and brought out take out containers without us needing to ask. She came by with refills a lot and checked to make sure we had what we needed. She was obviously running off her feet yet provided excellent customer service to my family and others around us. I was thinking that she should teach courses in customer service she was that good.

After our meal we watched some of the hillarious show that was going on. It was a great day. We'll be back.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ochien
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good beer, crowded any noisy”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer after day of sliding was done. Excellent draft beer , went out on the deck because it was too loud and packed inside while I waited for my group to finish up. Then we went into town to the Suds Pub. The goggle is a typical ski area bar, a place to grab a beer before moving on to the great places off mountain....