Holidae House Bed & Breakfast
US$131
US$107
Mountain Village Lodge(Bethel)(Great Value!)
US$119
The Victoria Inn(Bethel)(Great Value!)
US$152
The Bethel Inn Resort(Bethel)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$198
The Inn at the Rostay(Bethel)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotwire.com
US$175
US$223
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjohn and jeanettefrench toasteggsliving roomcookiesgracious hostssunday riverdelicious breakfasthis wifeground coffeebaked goodssouthern hospitalityold friendsother guestsmain streetnew englandcould not have been more
Reviewed 21 July 2009

Our time at Austin's Holidae House was a true delight. The service is exceptional with working with us to meet our needs and the needs of my son's family. We received a personal touch which is lacking in many accommodations these days. We were greeted and cared for warmly and the breakfast was grand, a "proper" breakfast with homemade delights, including homemade spreads, baked goods, and farm fresh eggs. Also, the Holidae House is very convenient being quaintly nestled in the heart of Bethel Village. Pleasant stay, good food, and courteous service, that's the Holidae House. Would we stay again? You bet!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2009

This Bed and Breakfast is wonderful. We celebrate our anniversary here every year. This is our 4th year and we plan on many more. Laurence and Marcia are so friendly, they make you feel right at home. You are served a fantastic breakfast with many choices and several of the things are home made. The room we had was beautiful with the Victorian furniture, stained glass windows in the bathroom and the jacuzzi tub was so nice. It is located right on Main Street in Bethel, so you are close to just about everything you need or want. We love to sit on the porch at night and enjoy the peace and quiet of life in a small Maine town. We love this place and we would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2009

The Holidae House was one of (if not the BEST) inn's I've ever stayed in. My husband and two-year old daughter were welcomed with open arms by the Inn's owners, Marcia and Laurence. I'm always nervous when traveling with a toddler, but as parents and grandparents themselves, they know it's not easy. The Inn was so charming and beautiful - you keep noticing little details, an old photo on the wall or the beautiful guilded ceiling in the dining room. I kept telling my husband how relaxed I was over our visit (4th of July). Breakfast was incredible - I don't think I've eaten so much in a long time. Laurence stated he wasn't professionally trained as a chef, but you wouldn't know it by his French Toast. This was a great stay and we plan on returning in August. On another note, I work at Burton Snowboards and can see that this would be the perfect retreat during the ski/snowboard season.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2009

This was my second stay in the Holidae House and as good as the first in every way. Lawrence is the consummate host and provided us with one of the more tasty breakfasts I can remember. The rooms are very comfortable and elegant in their Victorian decor. I am looking forward to staying at the Holidae house many more times.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2009

I've stayed twice at Holidae house and both visits were lovely. The first caused me to book my second for a family gathering of 8. The living room has games and after-dinner drinks that we thoroughly enjoyed. Not the fanciest b&b I've ever stayed in but by far the most loving and enjoyable. Laurence is the consumate host with chocolates, afternoon tea and conversation. Breakfast is a delight -- there are several main choices and such treats as fresh rhubarb compote, homemade jellies, apricot scones and delectible croissants. Eggs any way you want them, french toast and pancakes -- you name it and they make it. This may not look like the most polished place in town but it is the best b&b I've experienced.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family