Holiday Inn Express Biddeford
US$97
Hampton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Norman's Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscomfort suitessmall poolpancake machinebreakfast roombreakfast barwould recommend this hotel to anyonecomfortable hotelhear everythingyogurtsitting areacheck in was quickdecent breakfastold orchard beachfront desk staffbeds were comfortablemicrowave and fridgeoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2008

Are stay at the Biddeford Comfort Suites was enjoyable. The rooms were clean upon arrival. The front desk was very friendly and knowledgable about local restaurants. I was disappointed the first day at breakfast when they were out of waffle mix but settled for toast. Coffee is outstanding. The breakfast area is small. It would be easier if the food was spread out instead of in a small corner. I was disappointed that our sheets did not get changed during our stay and our room not vacuumed but like I said earlier we had a nice clean room when we arrived. I would say that this place is really not kid oriented. A very small pool and really nothing to do around the property. It is kind of set back on a secluded road.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2008

This is a very convenient hotel to stay in when you are visiting the Kennebunk area. However, the Suites name is a misnomer. They call them suites but there is nothing but columns between the sitting room and the beds.
This hotel accepts pets. My room reeked of dog. I complained but they weren't able to fix it. Also, my room had the security bar missing from the window to discourage burglary, was missing screens, and was full of cobwebs, as was my ceiling. When I left a note, the cobwebs were dusted.
The rooms are attractive. I paid $169 on a weekend night and $119 the rest of my stay. The front desk staff was giggling because they were getting upwards of $189 for rooms, and I heard them offer a two BR suite to a couple for like $300. So def book ahead.
The room had a microwave, fridge, and a dry bar area. The sofa had a pullout bed but was only a single bed.
The pool was TINY. TINY! If more than three people swam at a time they had to just stand and guard their kids, not swim. There were never enough towels. The pool room had such bad fumes I had to leave and get my kids out of the water. The chlorine smell was just too strong.
The "HOT breakfast" is just extended continental. There were only make-it-yourself waffles and a couple of sausage patties. There was only one type of cereal. Many muffins, bagels, and English muffins though. There is never enough seating in the breakfast room and you have to fight for a table.
the hotel is near all the chains -- Olive Garden, Panera, two grocery stores, Target, Walmart, etc. Very convenient. It's ten minutes to the Seashore Trolley Museum.
It's a pretty good hotel, but just be warned of the problems.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2008

We stayed here for 1 night. A break point on our way to Bar Harbor. It is a nice and clean hotel. The room was very big and clean. The beds were comfortable. They provided a microwave and a refridgerator. They had a nice free breakfast with waffles. Location is right off the highway which is convenient for driving. Within 10 minutes of driving is Old Orchard Beach.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 17 July 2008

Great Value, Clean, Good Beds, Quiet, nice pool!
Save a few $ by contacting CS directly.
Easy and close to biddeford exit.
Food and attractions nearby.
Nice place to stop.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2008

We stayed here due to the fact that the hotel is VERY close to the hospital. We received an AWESOME military rate but, even if we hadn't I would pay full price to stay here! Magnificent staff, extraordinary rooms, the ONLY complaint I have is that the heated pool was COLD! As a travel agent I would definately recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family