“Clean and basic”

Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bingham
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 November 2012

While there are some lodges in the area, this is the only motel in Bingham. Nevertheless, it is a decent choice, well maintained, a friendly greeting by the owners, and spotlessly cleaned (plus a bottle of sparkling cider and peanuts at checkin). We chose a room with 2 queen beds that was supposed to have a view of the river and hills - the hlls are visible, but the river cannot be seen below the road in front of the motel. Rooms are basic - a nice tv, matresses were comfortable, and there were 2 comfortable easy chairs as well as a wooden desk chair. No frig or coffee maker (one unit has a kitchen for extra $) and no clock or radio. The bed box spring did give one funny surprise - noise when moving on the bed, and especially when sitting down they gave a 'whoopie cushion' noise that had us in stitches. The water baseboard heating did clank a bit when it kicked in. The motel was almost deserted when we used it so do not know how sound proofed from other rooms our room was, but from 3am to about 5 am we had plenty of noise from logging trucks rumbling by. Because of that noise, we were tempted to give only 2 stars, but the spotlessness and friendliness pushed us up to 3*. There is a hot tub and outdoor pool available for warmer temps. The owners seem to care for guests and try to maintain the rooms well.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heund
There are newer reviews for Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex

Reviewed 15 October 2012

It's a little dated but everything is well maintained. Motel is clean and very reasonably priced. The staff are friedly and helpful. Very spacious room - two queen beds and two marvelous rockers with foot stools. Bathroom a bit dated but very clean and comfy.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank d e
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This is a great very clean place. It's a little dated but everything is well maintained. The owners were excellent. The pool and hot tub were great. Located next to the market. Would happily stay here again

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank stephen p
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My adult daughter, grandson and I planned a camping trip to Maine and decided to spend the first night in a motel before heading to the campground the next day. This motel is clean and very reasonably priced. Taxes are included in the rate. My grandson enjoyed the pool after we got settled in our room. The room was spacious and we didn't feel cramped at all. The owners/hosts, Greg and Anita are very friendly, helpful and informative. We even got to check out the stuffed animal heads in the room next to the office and were allowed to touch them! We didn't know where to eat and restaurants are somewhat limited, but Anita referred us to the Irving Gas Station across the street, complete with restaurant and we had good food at reasonable prices. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Loretta69
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Greg and Anita the owners are great host and wonderful people. Basically rescued 2 lost snowmobile rs, even drove a truck out to an unmarked spot and got us back on the trail to their Motor Inn. It was late at night, gas was low and everything was closed. Thanks for the eats, nice room and good spot to get off the trail and relax. Actually easy access to the trail, but be carefully going in, lost of construction and logging that might throw you off (like what happened to us). Overall, if you trailer to, or ride in to Bingham, its a great place to stay, I'd say good central point for a few days of riding, and Greg and Anita will go out of there way to accommodate you. In the hospitality business, as a bartender myself, I will always remember Greg and Anita's kindness, generosity, and just down to earth nice people. And I will try to do the same when I'm flipping bottles. Thanks again Greg and Anita, hope to see you soon. Jan

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We chose the Bingham Motor Inn for a snowmobile weekend with our family. When I
got ready to unload my sled, we noticed that I had a problem with it and would have
to fix it before we could use it. The owners of the motel directed me to a local guy who
fixes snowmobiles, ATV's, etc. He went out of his way to get me fixed up and I was on the
trails in the afternoon. Greg also told me where not to go and where to find the better
trails and we had a nice ride both days. The motel was clean and comfortable and my
3 year old grandson enjoyed the weekend, snomobiling and going back and forth to
both of our rooms.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy G
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Rooms are clean and quiet, I keep going back when I'm in the area, the owners have become my 2nd family.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bingham
Herbert Grand Hotel
#1 of 1 in Canaan
Inn by the River
Inn by the River
#1 of 1 in The Forks

Been to Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex? Share your experiences!