“A fun and good place!”

Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bingham
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is very clean an up to date! My two children and I enjoyed our stay, with the pool an hot tub. The room when you walk in was amazing, The owner is great anything we needed she made sure we had.

Room Tip: The owner will accommodate the room to fit your family's needs. The will put cots in the room, S...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Many thanks for the wonderful remarks, we enjoyed having you here.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hands down the most distrusting motel/hotel, our family has never been to. The black mold was so terrible that I feared for my children's health. I went to see the extremely rude and unkept front desk manager and demanded another room (your hotel/motel choices are extremely limited in Bingham) or our money back and she refused! This motel should be condemned, I do not believe that there is enough bleach in the world to clean that place. The owners should be ashamed!!! We left without getting our money back and were more than willing to drive to the next town and pay for another room for the night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank WorldTraveler_Jones
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

They were NEVER here. May God forgive them for all the lies they told.
I feel sad for them.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you are afraid of dogs, like my friend, the barking BUT friendly dog will throw you for a loop as you walk through the door. The gal was nice upon check-in. We were greeted with a bottle of sparkling cider in an ice bucket, some snacks on a tray and our room key. You get back into your car and drive just a bit back on the road to get to the units from the office....it's a nice gesture to give the snacks, ice & bucket with the bottle on a little sliver-like TRAY -- but we couldn't be the first persons who tried to get back into their car and fumble with the tray, purse,getting the door open, seatbelt back on....you see the picture...the bottle in the bucket hit the door, ice & crackers, bottle and all landed in the car. Pretty comical actually. I know that wasn't the office gals' intent but it's a tad awkward. :)
Ice isn't available unless you ask for it--inside the office, which is away from the rooms. We weren't filling a cooler - just didn't have any left for the bucket. ANYWAY....
Bingham is a nice little rural town. We appreciated the driving directions list of 3 'attractions'. We went to each one but you have to be adventurous - which is fine, you are in Maine! :)
There are BBQ's out for the use of guests, they were putting up a nice fense around a pool, obviously trying to keep the place up. We were AMAZED that they had about 50 channels on the TV!
It would be a dandy place for folks going hunting, ATVing, fishing, snowmobiling, etc.
We had to laugh about all the signs in the room & on things...$50 fine for having a window open w heat or air on (I get that); don't do this... 'fire marshall law'; don't use the towels on snowmobiles or cars--but they DID have rags available for this service! Which all goes to show: they know their typical clientele...which, I guess we were not. :)
It is a clean, very homey 70's type of place - I honestly would have given them a higher rating....but I just couldn't forgive them for not having a HAIRDRYER in the room!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank pebbleskip

It was wonderful meeting everyone, I am so happy that we made your stay a good one.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

From the moment we walked into the office we knew that we were in for the adventure of our lives. Anita was so super nice and answered every question we had. Being white water rafting (virgins) her words. We did the Moxie Outdoor Adventures day white water rafting trip also highly recommended. She knew all the ins and outs. What time we were to leave where to eat a good hearty breakfast (Thompson's) awesome food. The whole day was something that words can't even describe but will be in our memory bank for a life time. After rafting the hot tub was very welcoming. The rooms were really clean and our stay was to short. Can't wait to visit again:)

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank BonzGibby

We were happy to share our knowledge of the area with you, to make your stay all that much more interesting.

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Although this motel is very dated, it is very clean. I stayed here one right for a rafting trip the next morning (North country rivers is across the street). It's reasonably priced and the people who run it are friendly. If you're into outdoor activities or just need a place to crash, this is the place to stay. Wifi can be spotty much like cellular service in that area. I would stay again

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Kickindajunk02
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for the kind words, yes we may be old, but we are good and clean. The owner inspects all the rooms every day to make sure they are clean and in super order; many times she is cleaning with the housekeeper, she enjoys the exercise.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Greg and Anita are truly interested in meeting whatever needs thag arise for their guests and keep ghe facilites simple, clean and comfortable. I look forwsrd to going back to revisit good friends. After check out, I experienced vehicle problems and returned to the motel where they readily offered use of their phone, supper and evena room if needed. Setrvice well above the call. Thank you Greg and Anita for your kindness beyond compare.

Room Tip: Close to the pool which is great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jonalben
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for all the kind words, it was a pleasure being of assistance. That's what we are here for.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

This is a little town motel but it's a gem. The owners are very thoughtful and kind. There was a storm while I was there and they gave me some candles in case the power went out.
I hope I get to go back to Bingham some day and if I do, I'll be staying with Greg and Anita.

Room Tip: There's a couple of rooms with a kitchenette.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Edward L

Been to Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex? Share your experiences!