We stayed here after having camped for three days in various state parks around the state. The price was great, and the rooms were clean with lots of space. I was definitely impressed with how clean the bathroom was-it practically sparkled!
It was unfortunately raining, so we didn't get a chance to enjoy the hot tub or pool. The owner was very friendly, and offered us a room that was on the first floor and away from the street, so we had a nice and quiet stay. The wifi works well, which is good because there is not a lot of cell service in the area.
If you're looking for something inexpensive, clean, and comfortable while up in the Bingham area, I definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOT TUB open year round ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bingham Hotel Sports Complex
- Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex Maine