“Good price, nice place”

GreenLeadersGold level
Lowell, Massachusetts
“Good price, nice place”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed here after having camped for three days in various state parks around the state. The price was great, and the rooms were clean with lots of space. I was definitely impressed with how clean the bathroom was-it practically sparkled!

It was unfortunately raining, so we didn't get a chance to enjoy the hot tub or pool. The owner was very friendly, and offered us a room that was on the first floor and away from the street, so we had a nice and quiet stay. The wifi works well, which is good because there is not a lot of cell service in the area.

If you're looking for something inexpensive, clean, and comfortable while up in the Bingham area, I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mairin C
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
I'm so happy that you found us that awful rainy night, and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Berwick, Maine
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed here during our white water rafting trip.
The owners, Anita and Greg are very nice. They went out of their way to make sure our family enjoyed the stay.
The pool and hot tub are very clean and relaxing. The rooms are cozy, the beds quite comfortable.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
It was a great pleasure meeting all of your group, I thrive on making my guests happy and comfortable while here.
Millville, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed at the Bingham motel several times. It is nice to see the owners working the front desk and not just some help. They are very friendly. The are right there if you have any issues. The only issue I had was a lost internet connect. This was fixed with just one phone call. Rooms are clean. Grounds are very well taken care of. The biggest reason for staying here was price and ease of access to ATV trails in the area. It is so nice to get such great service. Love the small home town feeling I got during my whole trip. If your looking for a clean and friendly hotel. Bingham is the place to stay. I stayed several time in 2012.
Thanks
Tim O'Brien
Massachusetts

Room Tip: All rooms are the same as far as I am concerned.
Green Features: They encourage you to be friendly to the environment.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you, we always want our guests to enjoy their stay with us, you always see the owner at the front desk, so the buck stops right there, we do not have a manager.
New York
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed here for my annual motorcycle trip. Clean and cheap. When I look for a place to stay I don't care how modern it is. I want a clean place to lay my head. I spend no time in the room. This place fits the bill. Clean, pool, hot tub, gas right next door, grocery store next door and grills to cook if you wish. If your heading to the area to ride motorcycles, ATV, Fish Hike ect. book this place and don't look back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
So happy that you liked our motel and enjoyed yourself. We try very hard to deliver a clean and reasonably priced room.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have been here two years in a row.1st time was July 2013 and just now , August 14/15 2014. We are an atv-ing family. Both times here we have experienced everything to be great.We have stayed in two different double suites and both of them where perfect. We enjoyed a friendly staff and the personal attention from the owners to very-clean well planned rooms the were comfy for our family of four, There is a great pool that's crystal clear and new hot tub. Plenty of parking for your atv trailers and tow vehicle and park you machine right at your front door. The trails are right out back and signage is great. We have a great time here!!!!

Room Tip: call and ask- they have various style rooms
Green Features: we know that they recycle all. They use a special more expensive non clorine sanitizer in the pool that is healthy for the environment and wont hurt wild life.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank James O
You made me so happy to read your review. All our hard work is worth having our guests enjoy themselves..
Waldoboro, Maine
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is very clean an up to date! My two children and I enjoyed our stay, with the pool an hot tub. The room when you walk in was amazing, The owner is great anything we needed she made sure we had.

Room Tip: The owner will accommodate the room to fit your family's needs. The will put cots in the room, S...
Green Features: The way they clean the room and the area is very good. The don't do anything to harm animals or your health they limit water usage as well
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Many thanks for the wonderful remarks, we enjoyed having you here.
Millinocket, Maine
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hands down the most distrusting motel/hotel, our family has never been to. The black mold was so terrible that I feared for my children's health. I went to see the extremely rude and unkept front desk manager and demanded another room (your hotel/motel choices are extremely limited in Bingham) or our money back and she refused! This motel should be condemned, I do not believe that there is enough bleach in the world to clean that place. The owners should be ashamed!!! We left without getting our money back and were more than willing to drive to the next town and pay for another room for the night.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank WorldTraveler_Jones
andreMaine, Owner at Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
They were NEVER here. May God forgive them for all the lies they told.
I feel sad for them.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bingham
Herbert Grand Hotel
#2 of 2 in West Forks
Inn by the River
Inn by the River
#1 of 1 in The Forks

Been to Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex? Share your experiences!