“A Blue Hill Institution.”
Review of Fish Net

Fish Net
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Blue Hill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Southington, Connecticut
“A Blue Hill Institution.”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My husband is originally from Blue Hill and this is our favorite spot whenever he's in the mood for a lobster roll and thin onion rings. We love this place and the people are friendly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MaineIndie

Fall River, Massachusetts
“An honest lobster roll!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The fish net is a casual seafood restaurant with window service to go and indoor seating with maybe 1/2 a dozen booths. They offer all of the local seafood delights and their prices are more than fair. We stopped for lobster rolls which were on toasted hot dog rolls. The lobster is seasoned with just a touch of mayo and the rolls are nicely stuffed. Best bang for your buck to fill your seafood cravings!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jadbo
Galloway, New Jersey
“Very nice stop for a casual roadside meal. ”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We loved our stop at the Fishnet. I had amazing seafood chowder and a super scallop roll with corn on the cob. My wife had the steamed clams. They were good, but a bit sandy. My daughter had fish and chips.

We ate on picnic tables outside. Nothing fancy, but my dinner was delicious.

2 Thank TPAnRox
San Francisco, California
“A great place to swing in.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Probably the best fried clams I have ever had. The only bad part was adulterating it with that Kraft mass produced tartar sauce. I mean here you have amazing fried clams and you serve the customer that horrible tartar sauce. The lobster roll was good too. I'll go back. Just pass on the condiments.

Visited June 2014
Oneonta, NY
“Great for the whole family”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I like the lobster rolls with large chunks of meat. My son loves the grilled cheese and French fries. My sister likes the clam rolls. The Fish Net is a quick and casual place for the whole family.

• Visited July 2013