“DELICIOUS food, fresh local ingredients”

Blue Hill Co-op Cafe
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Blue Hill
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Bar Harbor, Maine
“DELICIOUS food, fresh local ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

You can NOT go wrong hitting up the Co-Op in Blue Hill. I pay them a visit every time I am passing through Blue Hill. They have amazing sandwiches & wraps (my fave is the curry sandwich). The coffee is locally roasted and brewed fresh, there is a cute little cafe to sit and enjoy a snack from the bakery and read the newspaper. Its really charming. The groceries are very reasonably priced (totally comparable to Hannafords/Tradewinds prices), local, fresh & healthy! I go there sometimes before work, with my husband or with friends. Its 5stars every time. :)

• Visited July 2014

High Point, North Carolina
“Organic Treats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Blue Hill Co-op Cafe is a great place to meet & greet your friends over a cup of coffee and some organic treats. It's a basic no-frills experience but warm and inviting none-the-less.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank paintergurl
Waterville, Maine, United States
“What's Not to Love about a Food Coop with Cafe?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was a college student when I discovered food-co-ops. I am a huge fan. So in the past year, I have visited several and wish my town had one. This is a genuine co-op that is like a grocery store in that they have everything you need for a weekly shopping. Then there is a cute cafe, where the coffee is hot and good and you can buy pre-made food. Only feedback I have is it would be nice to have a sandwich made to order, but that might be too much to ask of a small kitchen.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kate C
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Great selection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I love this little place. It had a great tofu salad and hot, delicious coffee. I was there in the morning, so maybe in the afternoon it's different, but I wish it did have some more selection of prepared food.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sarah M
King, North Carolina, United States
“Good stuff, check it out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

The family and I stopped in for some baked goods and after seeing the menu, stayed for lunch. I don't know who was happier, the kids and I with our BBQ, or my wife with her wrap made of locally grown, fresh greens. All the baked goods were great and the folks were super nice. I would highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013