“Great service!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Food is always real, people too! It's small, local and we always feel at home when we return. There are choices in coffee in airpots, a delicious short order cooked special, sandwiches, health food, you name it. We can't wait to return.

There are newer reviews for Blue Hill Co-op Cafe

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

All I can say is this place is a total misrepresentation and false advertising specialist. You think there is all these salads (Chicken Salad, Red Curry Salad, Green Salad, etc). But once you drive all the way there, you realize they have none whatsoever. Ridiculous is the nicest thing I can say. Don't waste your time driving there, I wish I didn't.

1  Thank MotorhomingForLife
Reviewed 16 July 2014

You can NOT go wrong hitting up the Co-Op in Blue Hill. I pay them a visit every time I am passing through Blue Hill. They have amazing sandwiches & wraps (my fave is the curry sandwich). The coffee is locally roasted and brewed fresh, there is a cute little cafe to sit and enjoy a snack from the bakery and read the newspaper. Its really charming. The groceries are very reasonably priced (totally comparable to Hannafords/Tradewinds prices), local, fresh & healthy! I go there sometimes before work, with my husband or with friends. Its 5stars every time. :)

Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Blue Hill Co-op Cafe is a great place to meet & greet your friends over a cup of coffee and some organic treats. It's a basic no-frills experience but warm and inviting none-the-less.

1  Thank paintergurl
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was a college student when I discovered food-co-ops. I am a huge fan. So in the past year, I have visited several and wish my town had one. This is a genuine co-op that is like a grocery store in that they have everything you need for a weekly shopping. Then there is a cute cafe, where the coffee is hot and good and you can buy pre-made food. Only feedback I have is it would be nice to have a sandwich made to order, but that might be too much to ask of a small kitchen.

1  Thank Kate C