The Watershed Tavern at the Boothbay Craft Brewery & RV
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Boothbay
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tavern Season is May thru December. Closed January thru April. Gastro Pub attached to the Boothbay Craft Brewery serving wood-fired pizzas, burgers, bbq, seafood and farm to table fare. Outside dining in spacious Biergarten during the summer, Well behaved dog's welcome & pet menu provided. RV sites available & no rig is too big. Full pull thru, 30 & 50 amp.
west palm
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We have been looking forward to the opening of this slightly off the beaten track tavern since we attended the first craft beer festival in Boothbay. We were not dissappointed! After only a few short weeks open this spot has become the place to be in the Boothbay Region.
The beer is awesome (do not miss the Ken Brown Ale) and the food is off the chain!! Wood fired pizza, the best burger ever, and Chef Brandon even makes his own pickles! We can't say enough good about this place. Call ahead if you know you're going. The owners Win and Lori are super folks and their staff always greet you with a smile.
What a pleasure!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lily9531

Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Superb in all ways”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Some of the best micro brews in New England. They had a variety of great beers. The food menu rather small but in this stay and our previous we probably had most everything on the menu and yum. Nothing is bad. We had burgers and pizzas. The wood fired pizza isn't something you want to miss. Win (the owner) and family run this tavern with the best personalities there is. Very friendly and accommodating. We could see the one guy in the kitchen working his tail off and considering how busy this place was, we never waited long for food. Even if we had it would have been worth it. We highly recommend this tavern. The rustic decor with fireplace and very cool bar invites you in. We were here during tourist season mid week and the 50 seats were full all evening. They close at 8:30 so plan to get there earlier.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank KenandToni207
“Really Really Good”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

To the person who gave a poor review. Boo!! Some people always find a hair lookin for a free something. We are not local and found the place in an add. My wife thanked me three times already and it was the best food we had in Boothbay area. Harbor included. Billy at the bar was lots of fun and gave very good detailed descriptions of the beer they brew and offer a free taste of beers that piqué your interest. I loved the 633 and stayed. My wife had the house wine, a Pinot Noir and forgot to ask Billy the brand. If possible would like to know in a response. She could not believe it was only $6 a glass & great pour, at that.
I had the burger with blu cheese and it was the best I had. It was seriously that good. My wife had the tomato, basil, moz, with balsamic reduction and the beet salad. 5 star on the salad. The crust on the pizza is a work in progress (only 10 weeks open) but it was still good. The fries are also a work in progress as I had asked for well done crispy but except for the smallest a bit wimpy. Tasted good but wimpy. Met the owner and his wife. She is in our prayers

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jlundy
Syracuse, New York
“Delicious surprise!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We're in Boothbay on vacation and needed a break from seafood. We decided to stop in for a light dinner, mostly to try to the beer and were pleasantly surprised at how absolutely delicious and creative the food was. My husband and I both had the soup of the day (curried cauliflower) and I'm not exagerating when I say it might be the best soup I've ever eaten. We split the beet salad, also delicious. My son had the kids' pepperoni pizza, delicious and a very generous size for the price. We also enjoyed the beer, service and atmosphere and are planning to squeeze in one more meal there before heading home!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank AmandaS21
Mid Coast Maine, Maine
“Very pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stopped in for lunch and we were very warmly greeted by the staff from the moment we walked in the door. My hubby and I shared a flight and received a wealth of information on the various brews by a well informed bartender. Lunch was terrific - a couple of beet and blue cheese salads and a shared pizza. Delish! Great atmosphere, food and staff - a very pleasant surprise. Will definitely go back...

Visited July 2013
1 Thank debpNh
Win633, Owner at The Watershed Tavern at the Boothbay Craft Brewery & RV, responded to this review, 28 July 2013
Thanks for the review, thanks for visiting Boothbay!