“Awesome craft brewery and great food with warm atmosphere”

The Watershed Tavern at the Boothbay Craft Brewery & RV
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Boothbay
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tavern Season is May thru December. Special Boothbay Festival of Lights menu! Closed January thru April. Gastro Pub attached to the Boothbay Craft Brewery serving wood-fired skillets, burgers, seafood farm to table fare. Outside dining in spacious Biergarten during the summer, Well behaved dog's welcome & pet menu provided. RV sites also available on site in season.
Reviewed 13 December 2016

A friend and myself decided to try this craft brewery after seeing it on TripAdvisor. We were on our way to Camden to meet some friends. Wow, was this an unexpected find! Not only did we sample some very creative and tasty beers, but the seafood chowder and brick oven pizza were awesome!
The staff was equally friendly. We discovered this is a family run business with the chef being our bartender's husband and the brother of the bartender being one of the owners.
We enjoyed the beers and the atmosphere so much that we returned for another visit on our way back down the coast.
I returned to Maine an month later with my girlfriend and she too loved the experience.
Cappy's in Camden was a long favorite spot, but since it closed last year, I fully expect the Watershed to become my new favorite beer destination while in Maine.
I have been there 4 times in my last 2 visits to Maine and look forward to many more visits in the future.
One note, they close the tavern at the first of the year until Spring, but the brewery is in operation year round I was told.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

The food was excellent, the staff very, very nice and the beer was good too! Will be back for sure. Loved the fireplace and cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Stopped in a beer and wine, and to buy some local beer. Service was great sat at the bar in funny stools. Nice warm fire going in the fireplace. Atmosphere was very comfortable and the server was very friendly.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We have been here a few times now since we moved to Wiscasset and always have a great meal and beer well worth stopping by.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Went with another couple for a quick drink. That turned into a couple of drinks and some appetizers. They were decorated for the Christmas holidays, and it was quite impressive and pretty. The beer selections were very good, and we tried a variety of different selections and highly recommend the beer.

The appetizers we had were just ok (a pizza that was pretty generic and potato skins which were not bad but overcooked), but looking at some of the full meals coming out of the kitchen and the general sense of enjoyment of those around, I'm guessing the food from the kitchen was very good.

Nice fireplaces, good atmosphere, and friendly beer waitresses made it a place I'd definitely go back to.