“Good food, decent prices, paper plates.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rivers End Cafe'

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Wiscasset, Maine
“Good food, decent prices, paper plates.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Ok, I think the title says it all, but let me expand on that. I had a Reuben and my wife had a chicken sandwich. Both were very good! We ate outside... mostly because we had our dog with us. Waitress was kind and helpful. I had hand cut fries... good, and I thought the portion was light, but when I was done.. it was just the right amount. My wife had the bag of chips.. not exciting, but her choice. Drinks are in a fridge... that works for me. Price was reasonable. I am not fond of the paper plates... but we were willing to deal with it for good food.

• Visited October 2013

Riverside, RI, USA
“Gem of a find in Booth Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

If you want that food your mother cooked make sure you stop here. Not only is the food home cooked the owner/cook and her daughter make you feel like you are sitting at your dining room table. The café also has a great selection of wine for sale. All the local people told us about places to go and great sights not on the map. So leave the large tourist place and try this café, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013