“Lovely view of Boothbay Harbor”

Tugboat Inn Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had the featured fresh cod fish on the menu, which was excellent and my husband enjoyed fresh lobster. Excellent portions of side dishes - baked potato and coleslaw were included. Best of all was the view of the waterfront view of Boothbay Harbor!

1  Thank Sylvia C

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We had a great lunch at the Tugboat Inn Restaurant shortly after arriving in Boothbay Harbor with friends. Great food, great views and good service. I would recommend this place to anyone who wanted to have a good meal with a wonderful view of the harbor.

1  Thank Peke47
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were staying at Greenleaf Inn Admiral Quarters up the road from the restaurant and went for dinner. It was after 8pm and we were seated by a window. Our server was nice and brought us fresh bread, crackers and their delicious hummus. I could have eaten that all night. My husband ordered prime rib and it was huge! He said it was a very nice piece of prime rib. I ordered shrimp. It filled my plate and I couldn't eat it all. We ordered sweet potato casserole as one of our sides and it was delicious. I would think parking is limited on the street so plan on walking a bit unless you are staying at one of the Inns our hotel. Tugboat also has a motel.

1  Thank Cheri W
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We enjoyed our lunch here. Service was excellent. Food was prepared perfectly. Also loved the atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were on a motor coach tour of the New England states. We had a dinner and two breakfasts with the tour group. The dinner was great. Lobster and Angus steak were both really good. The breakfasts were also good. We choose this on our own the night we we on our own.
Service is great by the staff.