What a beautiful and wonderful hotel!! We were fortunate enough to stay in one of the individual cabins that still had the feel of an old lake cabin like I remember growing up in Minnesota (and are still around!). Being able to sit on the porch enjoying the great views of the ocean was simply the best. The staff could not have been more helpful and courtesy to us and grounds are spectacular. If you ever have a chance to go to Boothbay Harbor, by all means, stay at the Spruce Point Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Conde Nast 2016 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 2016 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine