Memorial Day weekend marked our fifth stay at the Inn...and it was a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. After long days of perusing the art galleries and fine shops in the Boothbay area, it was a pleasure to come back to a well-appointed guest room with a covered deck area overlooking Linekin Bay. The staff was friendly, professional and attentive to details (a few of them even remembered us from prior visits). The best part: being able to bring our chocolate Lab along for the weekend. We've already booked our stay for Labor Day and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Top 20 Northeast Resort, Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. Located about an hour drive "down east" from Portland in the seafaring village of Boothbay Harbor. For more than 100 years, the inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and has provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create delightful memories. Along a stunning stretch of oceanfront on Maine's rugged coast, the Spruce Point Inn is a family resort and the ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine