Quentisential New England Town which was great, but Spruce Point Inn was definitely a cut above due to it's elegant, yet New England decor, it's gourmet meals and truly beautiful gardens. Plus, the launch that we think was just recently added which takes you into town was a fun way to get there. Sadly, it rained a couple of days while we were there, but it did not seem to damper the staff's attitude. Everyone was super attentive. This was our third visit and they just keep improving on what is already a great resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Top 20 Northeast Resort, Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. Located about an hour drive "down east" from Portland in the seafaring village of Boothbay Harbor. For more than 100 years, the inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and has provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create delightful memories. Along a stunning stretch of oceanfront on Maine's rugged coast, the Spruce Point Inn is a family resort and the ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine