My wife and I had selected the Captain's Quarters Room in the original building based upon the website photos. After being in the room (which did have great views of the harbor) for a few hours we decided to check with the staff to see if we could move the next day to another newer room as the older room had a very strong paint smell and the bathroom and furniture were very old. The staff was GREAT! They apologized and immediately found us another room in one of the newer buildings with another great view on our private deck and got us moved that day. We LOVED that room with its new bathroom and furniture and were SO happy we had said something. The location of the inn and grounds are perfect and we WILL be back, but will be staying in the newer buildings. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Condé Nast 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine