Yes the view is spectacular but at $400 a night that doesn't go far. So many problems. Was extremely disappointed. Our room was not equipped with hair dryer,enough towels...etc. it was annoying as the front desk did not always pick up the phone. The cleaning staff barely does the minimum. We had a pizza box that sat next to trash can for three days till we tossed ourselves. Not once did they wipe down the bathrooms ink or dust off the tops of furniture. Yes it's a green hotel but they never changed our sheets. The restaurant, Bogey's is a disaster. Be ause it was so convenient we tried it twice. How do you mess up a hamburg. The staff at Boogey's was delightful. The haddock over risotto. Fish was dried and risotto sticky and real salty. Yes it's beautiful, yes the pool on the bay is great but it is way way overpriced and there is just not that special feeling you get at a top notch resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Conde Nast 2016 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 2016 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine