The Spruce Point Inn and Resort is the quintessential coastal Maine destination. This was the perfect choice for our son's wedding weekend. He and his fiancé wanted a casual, comfortable venue with activities where their friends from different parts of the country could meet and enjoy volleyball, kayaking, bike riding and jaunts into the quaint downtown Boothbay Harbor. They had a beautiful Sept. day with their ceremony and cocktail hour outside before enjoying their reception in the Pemiquid Room. Our guests came away from the weekend with very warm feelings. The staff was extremely accommodating and professional with every detail attended to. Cindy Mastrella was just wonderful to work with. After looking at many other sites before and after the wedding, there's no question Spruce Point was the right pick!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Condé Nast 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine