This was our 18th year visiting SPI, and the first year coming without children. We just sent our last off to college and decide to treat ourselves for a 4 day getaway. GREAT IDEA!!!!
What a treat!!!! The views from every point of the inn is UNREAL. The flowers and the perennials gardens always amaze me, how well they are maintained and make SPI such a special place. Great area along the oceanfront to run/exercise.
We stayed in Tanager B, which is a nice room for a couple and faily priced. Pelican cottage and Little Spruce is a great choice for a family of 4. Our children have such fond memories of this place. The smores are a big hit with the kids!!!!!
Joe and Angelo do a terrific job. We hope to see you all next year. Thank you for a beautiful trip.
Sincerely, Megan and Peter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Condé Nast 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine