My husband and I stayed at SPI in September. The inn is beautiful and well kept. The room we stayed in was spacious & clean and had gorgeous views of the ocean. The food and service were exceptional. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. We would definitely stay at SPI again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Condé Nast 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine