Spruce Point Inn is in a beautiful location on the water just a few minutes away from downtown Booth Bay Harbor so it was very easy to got into town to browse the shops or go out for dinner. We stayed here in September so it was a bit too cold to enjoy the pools, but they offer many activities right on site including kayaking, biking - a campfire at night to make smores. The rooms were very clean and comfortable - many with views of the water. They also had a nice Green program to encourage guests to reuse sheets and towels - if you choose not to get room cleaning service one day you receive a credit toward the restaurant for the next day. All in all a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Conde Nast 2016 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 2016 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine