This is a gorgeous and peaceful spot. The historic inn has a lovely historic ambience. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. .We had a fantastic dinner last night. Anya, the server, and her assistant waiter, were fantastic. At the spa today we had am excellent massage, facial, and pedicure. All the staff have been friendly and helpful. We had a minor problem; the owner responded immediately to our email and fixed the problem on the spot. Highly recommend for a great visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Condé Nast 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine