My husband and I traveled down the coast of Maine for a few days, and this was by far the best place we stayed. The unfortunate part is that we didn't get to enjoy even a small portion of what is available. I recommend to everyone - plan to stay for a few days! One night was not enough when there is so much to enjoy. There are bikes or kayaks available to rent, shuffleboard, horseshoes, multiple pools, hot tubs, trails, etc. If we ever make it back to the area we'll be staying here again. **we stayed in June, which I guess is before the busy season. I'd highly recommend this as it was very quiet and relaxing (and cheaper!) Location is a little off the beaten path - but they have shuttles and things to downtown, I believe. OH - Our room had a skylight. So if you are NOT into waking up at 5am to the sun, perhaps ask about this when selecting a room. We were in Bluebird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Condé Nast 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine