If we had not scheduled a massage I would only have good things to say about the resort. We scheduled a massage in the "Zen garden". I'm not sure where to start with this. It is right beside the tennis courts so my husband and I were wondering if "pops" was going to make it during our massage! His son kept telling him to drink water and worrying about him, in fact, so were we!!! On the other side of the "zen garden" was the kids pool so if we were not worrying about the tennis match we were listening to kids screaming all while some light music was playing on an iPhone! It was like a Seinfeld episode with a $290.00 price tag. It was not very relaxing! There was a tent by the ocean but it was not ver private either and cool. With all the property you would think there would be a more relaxing place for a massage. We had dinner there that night and it was wonderful, our waiter was very antimated and took good care of us! We enjoyed talking with him. We also enjoyed our boat ride over to town and the bikes were wonderful! When we checked in they had apparently lost power and someone needed a blow up mattress so we didn't really get information, he just said it was in the bag! We did not know where anything was or that we needed reservations for the boat, it was booked on the 1st trip, we could have been told more information when we arrived!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MAINE'S CLASSIC OCEANSIDE RESORT A Conde Nast 2016 'Top 20 Northeast Resort' and Downeast Magazine 2016 'Best Hotel/Resort in Maine', Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. For more than 125 years, the Inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create 'treasured oceanside memories made in Maine'. On a private 100 acre peninsula on the ocean overlooking the entrance to Boothbay Harbor and Burnt Island Lighthouse, the Spruce Point Inn is an ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine