Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa
Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$124
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$142
Topside Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Beach Cove Waterfront Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Fisherman's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Linekin Bay Resort(Boothbay Harbor)
Seagate Motel(Boothbay Harbor)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboat shuttleshuffle boardthe salt water pooltennis courtspaddle boardscasual restauranthiking trailsthe cottagesburnt islandsummer campfamily vacationfire pitocean viewbeautiful propertyhot tubgreat amenitiesadirondack chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very expensive but worth every penny. If you have kids you won't have to spend a dime. Cook in-house and let them enjoy the free bikes and kayaks, the two pools, the tennis courts, the volley ball and badmiton, the lawn chess, the shuffle board and the shmore bonfires every night. The pictures don't do it justice. If you need wi-fi you'll have to drive to the town library parking lot,the inn's signal simply sucks- the price of being on the edge of a huge pine forest I guess.....

1  Thank anne a
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My wife and I have been coming to Spruce Point since our oldest was 1 year old -- 19 years ago. We've been three times with kids, and this time was our first without. All have been terrific. We've stayed in different types of accommodations and all worked well, from a small room, to a multi-room cabin, to a condo with multiple bedrooms and a full kitchen. The Inn is very pretty and well-maintained, and the views from the front of the property (over the bay) are stunning, especially at sunset. The property has a large pool which our kids loved when they were younger, and a small pool overlooking the bay. There are also evening activities for kids. We've enjoyed massages a few times at the spa. The Inn is about 1.5 miles from the very nice town of Boothbay Harbor, and there are many choices of restaurants -- particularly good lobster places - and touristy stores. We've enjoyed the restaurants at the Inn in the past, but went into town this time. There are also lots of hiking trails within easy reach.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I wanted to offset an earlier comment I'd made about this inn.
They do have issues with their WIFI capability, but when they discovered we were having an issue with the signal strength in our cottage room (Sunset C) they first tried adjusting the signal strength asking for our feedback afterward. When that didn't work, they provided us with a personal verizon "jet pack" hotspot for our room. Thank you Spruce Point Inn for your extra effort.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I must admit that I am very particular and travel often. SPI is a very special place. From the moment that you wind the corner and see the property your "relaxation gene" kicks in. The gardens are amazing as is the ocean view which are all visible from check in to your suite. SPI is a place to relax at the Oceanside pool or take in one of many activities that are complimentary. I chose paddle boarding on the Harbor. All of the choices are gratis and first class.

The staff is excellent. They are professional, personable,and relaxed at the same time. Dining in the restaurants is excellent.

I travel often and must admit i rarely write a review. SPI is very special and worth the review. SPI is worth the visit. Relax in an amazing location and have the choice of what your downtime consists of!

I will be back.

Room Tip: Ocean view is excellent.
1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I got married on 08/2/14. My wife and I stayed here with our families last week. Very one is so helpful and respectful. There is so much to do just on the resort. They provide a ferry for you to take over to the harbor which is nice.. Love SPI!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family