Was in Boothbay for a family function. Loved the location, great view of the harbor and shops in town. Parking in Boothbay is tough! Stay here and walk across the short foot bridge to shops, resturants and the like. Staff was awesome! Polite and informative about the area. We enjoyed it so much we plan on another trip back just to kick back and relax. Resturant on the property has great home cooked food. Give this place a try! Clean comfortable and quiet.
Some of the other reviews complaining about noise and the view are unwarranted. I found for the money this was a great deal. I havent found a hotel yet that is perfect in all respects.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn offers comfortable, clean accommodations at a very reasonable price. Many rooms have a water view. All rooms are air conditioned and offer free wi-fi, Flat screen cable tv, in room coffee makers, Refrigerators hairdryers, irons/ironing boards. The lobby offers complimentary coffee all day and a continental breakfast from 7-10:30 daily. Our on site Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in season. Hotel guests receive discounts on Caap'n Fish's Whale Watch, Puffin Watch and Sightseeing Cruises. The view is spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap`n Fish`s Waterfront Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine